2 - 4 November 2017, London
The world’s finest road cycling exhibition
Be in with the chance of winning an Elite Quick Motion Roller System
If you attended the Rouleur Classic earlier this month we hope you had a great experience at the event.
We'd love to find out more about your visit, what you enjoyed most, and what you;d like to see at the event in 2017. We hope you can spare five minutes to complete our short visitor survey.
As a thank you, we'll enter you into our prize draw to win an Elite Quick Motion Roller System worth in excess of £300.
Best of luck!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies (“Promoter”), and Elite s.r.l. (“Elite”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries are submitted by completing the 2016 Rouleur Classic Visitor Survey, and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Elite Quick Motion Prize Draw Winner, Telegraph Events Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by email or phone within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
8. The winning entrant will win an Elite Quick Motion roller training system. Full details can be found at: http://www.elite-it.com/en/products/gb/trainers/rollers/quick-motion.
11. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter and Elite.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Elite.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Events Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.
Victoria House address:
1 Vernon Place, London WC1
Nearest tube stop: